Incense Multi Purpose Oven
“The Attractive One”
Grandma’s old kitchen stove. Nostalgic. Versatile. Valuable. Multi-Purpose Oven for use with incense cones, fragrance oils, aromatic resins, and functions as a tea-pot warmer.
Whether at home, in the office, or as an advertising medium, the multi-purpose oven always pleases. This little oven is a piece of Ore Mountains craftsmanship – the real thing!
- non-flammable, made of metal
- additional furniture protection with a little oven tray
- long-lived due to its very stable design
- well-suited to radiate the scent of fragrance oils
- can be used as cup/small teapot warmers.
- incense cones can glow in a standing or hanging position
- safe and complete smoldering of the cone
- ash pan for the remains of several incense cones
- coal box for accessories such as the incense cones, matches, etc.
Size: Height/Breadth/Depth: 205 mm/130 mm/92 mm
Weight: 994 g
- 1 Multi-Purpose Oven
- 1 lighter
- 1 incense cone holder with an ash crucible
- 2 aromatic resin crucible with lids
- 1 ceramic pot to heat fragrance oils
- 1 coal box for accessories
- 1 tealight
- 1 sample pack of frankincense cones
- 1 sample pack of frankincense resin
- 1 steel sheet tray to protect furniture
- decorative accessories (6 pieces)
- Made entirely out of metal – non-flammable